At Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limitedyour right to privacy and our treatment of your personal data are important. Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited is subject to the Data Protection Acts and subordinate legislation. The following statement outlines how Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited manages personal data that it holds about you in accordance with the Acts.
The Acts are designed to protect individuals about whom information is entered and stored on computer and other systems. Accordingly, this legislation lays down strict standards of accuracy, relevance and care of such data including how it may be divulged. We endeavour at all times to comply with Irish and EU data protection legislation in force from time to time.
Any data about individuals you enter onto our website directly or included in any message to us will be subject to the Acts and you are responsible for its accuracy and relevance and must have the authority to disclose it and for us to utilise it for the purposes of any transaction or services concluded for or by you through this website.
Like most web sites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or rendered anonymous, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our web site.
Personal data – what is it?
Personal data is any data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from those data or from those data and other information which is in the possession of, or likely to come into the possession of, a data controller and includes any expression of opinion about the individual and any indication of the intentions of the data controller or other person in respect of the individual.
It may range from the very sensitive (e.g. medical history or condition) to the everyday (e.g. address and phone number). It would include the opinions of others about your work performance (whether true or not), your work experience and qualifications, psychometric assessment results and other data obtained by Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited in connection with your possible work placements.
Personal data includes sensitive personal data.
Sensitive personal data – what is it?
When personal data concerns the matters listed in section 2 (a)-(h) of the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended, modified or replaced from time to time, it is considered sensitive personal data. Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited will only collect, use or disclose sensitive personal data about you in accordance with the law.
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited will only collect, use or disclose sensitive personal data where it has received your explicit consent.
Who will be collecting your personal data?
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited is a specialist professional recruitment consultancy placing candidates on a permanent, contract and interim basis into a wide range of industry sectors.
For the purposes of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (the “Conduct Regulations”) Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited operates as:
an agency when recruiting for permanent positions or fixed-term assignments direct with our client; and
an employment business when recruiting for temporary assignments where services will be supplied to our clients via Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited.
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited will be bound by applicable terms of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and the Conduct Regulations where applicable.
Your personal data will be collected by Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited to provide you with recruitment and/or related intermediary services.
How your data will be collected?
Generally, Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited collects personal data directly from you. For example, it collects personal data when you:
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited will normally require you to provide signed consent to enable us to obtain personal data from third parties (unless you have indicated your consent in some other way) but, if Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited does not have your prior consent, it will take reasonable steps to inform you as soon as possible that it has collected personal data from a third party and ensure you are aware of the purposes for which Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited has collected your personal data.
How Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited may use and disclose your personal data
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited may use and disclose your personal data:
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited may also disclose your personal data to third parties if they have a proper interest in the disclosure, such as:
Security of your personal data
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited holds personal data in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper-based files. Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited has security procedures in place to protect the personal data it holds from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited uses a number of processes to protect your personal data including:
While all reasonable precautions are taken by us the transmission of data via the internet or email is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via this Website or from you by email. Any such transmission is at your own risk. Once received by us the above procedures and security features will be implemented to keep the data secure. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any data which is sent via the internet which is intercepted and you hereby release us from all claims arising our of or in relation to the use of such intercepted information in an unauthorised manner.
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited will keep your personal data no longer than necessary. Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited will appropriately dispose of your personal data when it is no longer required or if you ask to be removed from our systems so that it is protected from unauthorised use or disclosure.
However, please note that Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited is obliged under the Conduct Regulations (where applicable) to keep a record of your personal data and other information for a period of at least one year from the date of creation of the record or, if later, at least one year after the date on which Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited last provides services to you.
You can request access to your data
You may request access to any personal data Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited holds about you in accordance with the Act. Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited may charge a fee of €10 to cover the reasonable costs of retrieval and supply of the data to you.
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited is not always required to provide you with access to all of your personal data on request.
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited may refuse your access to certain personal data in a number of circumstances, such as where denying access is required or authorised by law.
If Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited denies your request for access it will provide you with reasons for the refusal.
Keeping your personal data up to date
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited may also contact you from time to time to check that the data is still correct. However, please let Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited know of any changes to your details as soon as you reasonably can in order for Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited to maintain the accuracy of information held on you.
If you believe that personal or sensitive personal data Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited holds about you is not accurate, complete and up to date, Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited will take reasonable steps to correct it.
If Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited is unable to agree that the personal data it holds about you is accurate, complete and up to date, you may apply to Court for an order for rectification, blocking, erasure or destruction.
You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us in this regard, please e-mail: email@example.com
Transfer of your personal data outside of the EEA
The personal data Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited collects from you may be transferred outside the EEA either by Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited and/or by any of the third parties to whom your personal data may be disclosed as listed in the section “How Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited may use and disclose your personal data”. Such transfers will occur where they are necessary as part of the recruitment and/or related intermediary services Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited provides to or for you, e.g. where you apply for a vacancy or position outside the EEA, or where the transfer is authorised by law. By providing personal data you agree your data may be transferred outside of the EEA in such circumstances.
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited and/or the third parties to whom we may disclose your personal data may store your personal data on a server overseas. By providing personal data you agree your data may be transferred to servers located overseas.
Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited will take reasonable steps to ensure your data is treated securely outside of the EEA.
Cookies are small amounts of information which Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited stores on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to Lincoln Recruitment Specialists, Lincoln Recruitment Specialists’ system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to our website. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the website during future visits. They also allow Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the website for you.
Clicking on links and banner advertisements and RSS feeds may result in your transfer to another website, where data privacy practices may be different to that of Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these privacy policies as Lawlor Associates Recruitment Limited accepts no responsibility for and has no control over them or any information or data collected by or for them.
Our client, an international FMCG company, is seeking to hire a Packhouse Production Manager for their Co. Monaghan site.
|Role Overview: Under the direction of the Senior Packhouse manager, plan , organise and control the activities within the Packhouse to ensure the highest levels of Customer Service are achieved whilst operating at the lowest unit cost within budgetary constraints and observing all Company Safety, Quality, HR and other policies and procedures.|
| Main Duties:
· Ensure all Quality management systems and procedures are implemented and maintained in order to guarantee that product safety, legality and all products are produced to required specification
· Ensure the requirements of the Company’s Health & Safety Policy are achieved and actively promote the achievement of expected health & safety standards through the adoption of correct work practices & thorough and immediate incident / accident investigations.
· Ensure that matters involving a breach of Company rules/standards are actioned or referred to the Senior Packhouse Manager where they fall outside the remit of the Duty Packhouse Manager.
· Ensure that all work activities under the control of the Duty Packhouse Manager are commensurate with the Company’s requirement to achieve high Customer Service levels and report to the Senior Packhouse Manager anything that may affect the Company’s ability to fully meet Customers’ requirements.
· Organise, motivate & control the packing team to achieve the lowest unit cost of production by maximising productivity, minimising non – productive time & absenteeism while operating within all Company policies & procedures.
· Ensure team staff disciplinaries, probationary reviews, performance management, return to work interviews, absence reviews and rostering of staff are conducted as required within the timelines required.
· Organise, motivate & control staff to ensure that the maximum use is made of all raw materials to reduce wastage to the lowest practicable levels commensurate with productivity.
· Ensure that progress against the day’s agreed packing plan is monitored throughout the shift and where deviations are found act to correct them immediately and communicate such deviations and any revised plan to the Senior Packhouse Manager.
· Provide accurate actual and forward daily attendance projections for each member of the team.
· Deal with staff grievances in a fair, reasonable and equitable manner.
· To ensure the continued development of the team identify areas for improvement for individual members of the team, set clear goals & targets and carry out regular appraisals of progress including weekly line leader reviews.
· Identify staff training/development actions that are deemed necessary to improve work performance and implement these actions.
· Communicate effectively with all staff at all levels to ensure they are fully briefed on all relevant issues routinely.
· Maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
· Other duties as assigned by the Senior Packhouse Manager.
This description is not intended to establish a total definition of the job, but to act as an outline of the main duties.
This role requires the individual to:
· Be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills by getting work done through others
· Be commercially aware
· Be conscious of the needs of our Customers
· Have the ability to work on your own initiative
· Be experienced in change management and have worked on tasks that demonstrate continuous improvement
Experience and Qualifications:
· Ideally Third level education in food / Life science background
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in FMCG / food based environments at management level
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programmes (desirable)